collapse

* Who's Online

8 Guests, 0 Users
Users active in past minutes:

Most Online Today: 7. Most Online Ever: 198 (November 05, 2019, 12:34:26 AM)

* Recent Posts

SW Ep6 Roll20 Logs
►Last Post by phinneas
January 12, 2021, 09:59:18 PM

Animal Talk
►Last Post by Doctor Catriona Wicker
April 29, 2019, 10:39:18 PM

Roll20 Session Logs
►Last Post by phinneas
April 08, 2019, 09:37:05 AM

Getting the band back together
March 06, 2019, 01:14:45 AM

Alone in the Dark
February 20, 2019, 01:56:30 PM

Absences & Scheduling Issues
►Last Post by Euron Sand
November 16, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

The Forgotten
►Last Post by Levinath
November 01, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

Kara-Tur Adventures
October 17, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Jinharath
►Last Post by Jinharath
October 11, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Trolling
►Last Post by Jonias Siannodel
October 05, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Westra Goldbrook

• 0 Replies
Description:

Westra Goldbrook

Westra Goldbrook
« on: April 28, 2017, 01:21:55 PM »

Westra Goldbrook
Oath of Vengeance Paladin

Race: Human (Variant)
Background: Noble
Alignment: LG

Proficient Skills:
Paladin: Insight (WIS), Athletics (STR)
Human: Perception (WIS)
Noble Background: History (INT), Persuasion (CHA)

Proficient Tools: Gaming Set (Dragonchess)
Armor: Chain mail
Weapon: Halberd, javelins
Other: Mundane amulet of Helm
Languages: Common, Celestial, Elvish

Personality Traits:
+ I am intensely spiritual, though I rarely speak of my faith at length.
+ I would rather work alone and know it's done "right" than share a burden and risk looking bad.

Ideal:
+ Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of superiors, just as those below me respect mine.
+ Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect those people beneath me.

Bond:
+ I will face any challenge to bring renown to my family.
+ I will seek out and punish wrong-doers, as Helm commands.

Flaw:
+ My no-nonsense demeanor and aggressive nature can be more off-putting than I realize.
+ I do not trust easily, especially those of other races.

History:
Westra was the only daughter born to her parents, who'd produced three sons before her arrival. Members of the venerated Goldbrook noble line, her family lacked for very little, and had a reputation for its scions earning great fame through notable deeds in their youth. Two of Westra's brothers had helped to slay a dragon apiece before their thirtieth name day, and the third earned a great deal of respect for his bravery and martial prowess when he fought with the Flaming Fist against the Spellscarred monsters who threatened Neverwinter before the Chasm was sealed.

Westra joined the Flaming Fist herself, and heartily supports Lord Neverember. While much of Neverwinter seems to credit the Regulators with saving Neverwinter, Westra was there before that motley crew arrived, and saw firsthand how crucial Nevermber's efforts were to keeping the city from devolving into a pit of chaos and bloodshed. Aside from that, it was Neverember who commissioned the Regulators in the first place, and it bugs Westra that the insightful Lord gets less credit than she feels he deserves. Without his coin and his formation of the Flaming Fist militia, there surely wouldn't still be a city worth having, yet he must sit aside and watch as his former second-in-command rules in his rightful place. While Westra bears no grudge against Tylmandra in a personal sense, she does view her as having less claim to Neverwinter than Lord Neverember.

Now that the chasm has been sealed and the constant flood of spellscarred monsters has tapered off, Westra seeks new opportunities to prove her mettle in some way great enough to bring honor to the Goldbrook name, as so much of her family before her has done.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 12:18:20 PM by Westra Goldbrook »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal