collapse

* Who's Online

5 Guests, 0 Users
Users active in past minutes:

Most Online Today: 18. Most Online Ever: 198 (November 05, 2019, 12:34:26 AM)

* Recent Posts

SW Ep6 Roll20 Logs
►Last Post by phinneas
January 12, 2021, 09:59:18 PM

Animal Talk
►Last Post by Doctor Catriona Wicker
April 29, 2019, 10:39:18 PM

Roll20 Session Logs
►Last Post by phinneas
April 08, 2019, 09:37:05 AM

Getting the band back together
March 06, 2019, 01:14:45 AM

Alone in the Dark
February 20, 2019, 01:56:30 PM

Absences & Scheduling Issues
►Last Post by Euron Sand
November 16, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

The Forgotten
►Last Post by Levinath
November 01, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

Kara-Tur Adventures
October 17, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Jinharath
►Last Post by Jinharath
October 11, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Trolling
►Last Post by Jonias Siannodel
October 05, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
End of Ages DTRP / Re: Trolling
« Last post by Euron Sand on September 26, 2018, 04:37:35 PM »
Euron followed the group, deep in thought as they made their way to the inn. The Priest of Helm was glad that this ordeal was over for Sunderwood, but now it was time to sort the fallout. People were dead through the actions of a young man who, at heart, wanted to help his mother. Vadim's inability to understand his actions and their severity bothered Euron. The Cleric would have many nights of prayer ahead while he grappled with his own feelings on all that they'd seen and done.

The only good things to come from all of this were that his friends (and he could call them that now, certainly) were safe and alive...and that Wolfe found his daughter.

Seeing the gems poured out on the table surprised him, but Euron was glad to see it. He was less glad to see the head of the troll-wolf plop onto the table. Already, he disliked the idea of giving that thing to anyone, even as a trade for Westra's life. But that decision had been made before his arrival. Wolfe was an honorable man and he'd changed much since their initial meeting. This meeting, however, felt like an ending rather than a stop along their path.

If that was so, Euron would pursue his own path after he helped Sunderwood get back on its feet.

Euron didn't discuss the treasure immediately, waiting to hear the plan for Vadim and what came next. He agreed with taking the boy to the dragon, though he worried about how it would turn out.

"I'll join you all on the trip to meet the silver dragon, but then I plan to return to Sunderwood. These people have suffered and that won't abate for a long time, yet. I will help them rebuild their home and lay their dead to rest. Once things are more settled here, then I'll decide my next move." Euron said.

« Last post by Levinath on September 26, 2018, 04:00:50 PM »
Sera remained mostly quiet throughout the dealings with Vadim with the exception of her initial explanations. The young orc was uneasy about the events of her past and even more uneasy about the appearance of her father and his band of adventurers. As her patriarch lead her into the small inn and began diving up loot, she remained silent and stood a way behind him, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

Sera jumped as Wolfe’s strong hand squeezed her shoulder, but she quickly recovered and offered him a weak smile and a nod. She sat next to him and drank slowly while he made his announcement to the others within the group. Her stature visibly relaxed when Wolfe announced they would return alone. She took another, longer pull from the mug and seemed more content with the new revelation. "Are you certain you should take the boy to a Silver dragon? Will he not be judged on his actions rather than his intentions?" She questioned quietly to her father.
« Last post by Jonias Siannodel on September 26, 2018, 02:30:08 PM »
Jonias followed Wolfe and the others to the inn where the half-orc started the time old ritual of "divvying up the loot" that happened in inns all across Faerun. The sight of the gems didn't surprise the high elf, rather the sheer amount of them followed by the wet thud of a troll's head. Jonias started to raise his hand in objection to stuffing the head back into the magic bag, wanting to note that the troll wasn't really dead... yet... but decided against it. The half-orc had to know what he was doing.

At the mention of the ring, the elf smiled and nodded. He could tell there was power in the ring, but ever the careful sort around unknown items, Jonias knew he would need time to study and identify it. Playing with the ring finally caused Beryl to emerge from the tome that served as both prison and home. The little dragonling seemed meek and timid, entirely out of character for the usually cheerful and spirited creature. Jonias tapped her gently then his shoulder. The dragonling made herself visible and then curled up around the elf's neck slowly, only moving to sniff and eventually hold the ring that Jonias showed her.

When Wolfe mentioned the young dragon, Beryl visibly shivered on Jonias' shoulder. Through his connection to his familiar he could sense the little dragonling was filled with confusion, shame, and fear. Neither of them had expected to be shunned by the young silver dragon, but both Jonias and Beryl both knew they needed answers.

"Don't worry little one, I won't let them hurt you. If they can shed light as to why you're bound to this book it may be what we need to know to unlock more of its secrets. Maybe even find a way to free you from it." The said softly in Sylvan to the dragonling while the others spoke. Beryl nuzzled his chin in appreciation, but the elf could still sense fear within her.

"I will send word to the librarians at Evereska. Surely they'll be interested in the planetarium below us, and best that it not fall into the wrong hands. I'll make sure the Evereskans send aid to help the people here. Our people, sadly, have more in common with each other. I'm sure my people will help." Jonias said simply to the others. "But first I would like to join you all and see to the fate of the boy. Beryl and I have questions for the dragon too if she'll accept us."
End of Ages DTRP / Trolling
« Last post by Wolfe on September 26, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »
After getting the sociopathic kid (somewhat) sorted, Wolfe had drawn Sera along with the others as they got to the Inn that had served as the watering hole in Sunderwood. Taking out the bag of holding, he began dumping it open onto the table. A whole wealth of gems from one of the lost Dwarven Mines spilled onto the table. Once the gems had held an unnatural allure to the Half-Orc blademaster, and he felt an echo of that for a moment as he looked over enough material wealth to make a King.

Taking the head of the severed Troll Werewolf, its breathing, snarling countenance still alive in some unholy biological capacity for survival, he stuffed it into the bag.

"Alright. I'm going to take this monster thing to settle the debt for Westra's Resurrection." The blademaster declared aloud as he sat down on the pew, starting to sort out the gems into three even piles (for Raithe had gotten his share already and the Half-Orc held no cares about the Bard that had departed them). "I think that if that ring we found is valuable it should go to Jonias - the man's more than earned his share." Wolfe nodded toward the Half-Elf who's arcane knowledge had assisted them on more than one occasion and his arrows had done a great deal of work for the Watch. "Euron should have his pick as well. I'd only like the potion, for obvious reasons. The Halberd's a natural fit for Westra, but the rest is up to you as far as I'm concerned." Euron had been responsible for saving not only the lives of his friends, but Wolfe as well. The Helmite Cleric had literally brought Wolfe back from the dead - a debt he'd never forget.

"We should take the kid north to see the Dragon. If she finds his soul capable of redemption, we follow Cat's suggestion and bring him and his father down to Neverwinter or Waterdeep. That lets us settle a lot of accounts at once. After that, Sera and I will sail home or see if I can find a Wizard who might still be alive and powerful enough to teleport us both out there. I think that Octavian woman - the one who's Queen Tylmandra's sidekick - can maybe do it. Or maybe her father, if he's still alive."

Taking his share, he also stuffed it into the bag. With the extra space given, there was enough room for both his wealth and the TrollWolf's whole body when it grew.

Turning to his daughter, Wolfe offered a smile and placed a hand on her shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze. "It'll be nice to have a drink with you. Never had the chance before." He ordered a couple ales, then turned to regard the others. "If we have to take a boat and then go by land it'll take us close to six months I think. I think between my testimony and Sera's willingness to atone, she'll pass judgment. Once we settle things up home I can come back, I think. I don't think I have much of a life back in Kara Tur. I was in a bad place when I left and said some things I regret. Plus I've grown kind of attached to you all."

Logs / Re: Roll20 Session Logs
« Last post by phinn on September 20, 2018, 05:37:19 PM »
Session 44

Levinath (GM): The sinister lair of the mastermind has been discovered by the Watch! What monstrosities lie in the remain depths? The group will not know if they are murdered by nega-troll!
GroupInit:
Euron Sand
Westra Goldbrook
Jonias
Wolfe
Doctor Wicker

Dr Catriona: "I did not account for duplicity in labeling things incorrectly as a purposeful security measure!"
"Did this Mad Scientists diabolical intellect no no shame?!"

Wolfe: "What a surprise - the asshat that conducts heinous experiments on random people and monsters turns out to have a sick sense of humor." He says, flatly.

Dr Catriona: '

Jonias: "Neither did I," Jonias replied, bracing himself for a blow that would no doubt hurt very much.

Westra Goldbrook: "Somehow, this seems fitting," the Paladin grumbles as she swings her polearm 'round and heads towards the Troll Wolf moving angrily towards Jonias.
20   9
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
19   15
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
11   21
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing

It is Troll Wolf's turn   

Levinath (GM): As Westra strikes the massive wolf, some of its wounds seem to seal shut before the halberd finishes its assault. Fury fills hits eyes as it strikes back at the paladin.
Bite
Troll Wolf
Attack: 22 | 9
Claw
Troll Wolf
Attack: 16 | 22
If the troll hits one creature with both claws on the same turn, the target creature must make a successful DC 16 Dex save or its weapon (if any) gains a permanent and cumulative -1 penalty to damage rolls. If the penalty reaches -5 the weapon is destroyed.
Claw
Troll Wolf
Attack: 12 | 24
If the troll hits one creature with both claws on the same turn, the target creature must make a successful DC 16 Dex save or its weapon (if any) gains a permanent and cumulative -1 penalty to damage rolls. If the penalty reaches -5 the weapon is destroyed.
Damage: 13slashing

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Dr Catriona: ((he used Revivify so)

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

GIZMO-3: Gizmo, back in action, flies in and ejects sparkling chaff in the Troll Wolf's face to give Jonias an advantage.

Euron: Euron calls upon the power of Helm to guide his allies' strikes against the terrifying beast.

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias:
17   18
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(5+6+2)= 13

It is Doctor Wicker's turn   
Sixxy

Dr Catriona: The area immediately around the Doctor darkens in a supernatural fashion. The shadow she casts shifts and splits... like ink black translucent pools they slide along the ground and come up behind the Troll Wolf. Nega Docs Activated.
Shadow Beasts
abjuration 2
Casting Time: One action
Range: 60 feet
Components: M (Mastery of Lightt/Dark)
Duration: Concentration up to 1 minute
As an action, you cause two shadows to appear in unoccupied spaces you can see within 60 feet of you. The shadows last until your concentration ends, and they obey your verbal commands. In combat, roll for their initiative, and choose their behavior during their turns. When this effect ends, the shadows disappear. See the Monster Manual for their stat block:

SHADOW

3 psi points spent

Jonias: "Thank you Captain Goldbrook. Allow me to return the favor," Jonias said to the heavily armored captain as he leaned to the side to fire, almost point blank, into the side of the troll-like monstrosity.
Just as quickly a faint blue hand appears near one of the levers that opened the gates.
Nega-Doc
Initiative: 8
Initiative
Nega-Doc
Initiative: 4
Nega-Doc ---- End of Turn ✔✔

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Nega-Doc: "The slummmmber is overrr..." moans one of the Nega Docs, stretching.

Wolfe: Wolfe takes a deep breath, focuses his attention and his focus on the monster ahead of him and whispers a soft word to himself. Holding Shokan in both hands he moves forward and strikes with two quick slashes of the magical daikatana.

Nega-Doc: "Treats abound!" says the other.

Wolfe:
Fighting Spirit
Wolfe Class: Samurai/3rd Level
Way of the Blade
Bonus Action: Until the end of Wolfe's curent turn he gains gains advantage to all attack rolls. He also gains 5 temporary HP.   
22   10
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
Slashing
24   9
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
27 + 6
Slashing
Orcish Fury Crit Damage
Wolfe

It is Nega-Doc 1's turn   
Sixxy

Wolfe: He cuts him off some WOLF TROLL for lunch.
maybe dinner

Levinath (GM): There is enough to last two meals.

Nega-Doc: ((are there shadows around to hide in?))
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 16 | 20
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 2. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.
If a non-evil humanoid dies from this attack, a new shadow rises from the corpse 1d4 hours later.

It is Westra Goldbrook's turn   
phinn

Westra Goldbrook: "Back to the void with you, abomination!" Westra grunts, calling on Helm's aid to guide her strikes. (Vow of Enmity) She then slashes twice at the beast before her.
18   15
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
24   25
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing

Levinath (GM): The disco lights from the dragon's cage continue to reflect across the room.

Nega-Doc: Nega-Doc 1 swipes at the back of the monster. "Soooo hungry!" "Okay, don't over play it, One." chides Nega-Doc 2.

Westra Goldbrook: The beast's core splits open, spilling its innards in an odious heap on the floor, and Westra steps back with a scowl.

Nega-Doc: "That was over quickly." bemoans Nega Doc 2.

It is Nega-Doc 2's turn   
Sixxy

Jonias: Feeling the surge of Euron's blessing and knowing it could only last so long, Jonias looks to Westra, "We should pull the other levers, now while we still hold your god's favor."

Nega-Doc: "Where is the target rich environment, nerd?" says Nega Doc 1 to Catriona.

Westra Goldbrook: Westra looks around the room, and with a grim expression gestures to the levers on the wall. "Release another. We cannot trusts these cages to hold forever, and i will not leave the people on the surface to deal with these monstrosities on their own."
"One at a time."

Wolfe: Wolfe picks the red and pulls it down.

Nega-Doc: She tries to pull a lever and fails. "Amazing."

It is Troll Wolf's turn   

Levinath (GM): A moment after the troll wolf is disemboweled, it's innards seem to flow back inside, the gash sealing itself shut. The beast roars and assaults Westra again.

Nega-Doc: The other Nega Doc claps sarcastically, but it makes no sound.

Wolfe: "Whoah!"

Levinath (GM):
Bite
Troll Wolf
Attack: 16 | 24
Claw
Troll Wolf
Attack: 26 | 10
Claw
Troll Wolf
Attack: 25 | 16
Damage: 8piercing
Damage: 15piercing

Westra Goldbrook:
16   5
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)

Jonias: "Right, a troll. So we need fire."

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Westra Goldbrook: Westra, caught off guard by the resurgence of the troll, takes a face full of claws and hits the ground, unconscious.

Euron: "How's this for fire?"
DC16
Dexterity Save
Radiant
60 ft
Sacred Flame
Dexterity
Troll Wolf
Ability: 2 | 11

Nega-Doc: (but thats radiant)

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

Wolfe: "Um."
"That's not actually fire!"
Hero's Charge
Wolfe Other: Special Boon
You may expend your reaction and second wind to immediately move up to 1.5 times your movement to an ally who has fallen unconscious. Upon reaching the target you heal them with your second wind plus an additional 1d4 + 1 for each attack of opportunity you received while moving.

You may only use this boon once per long rest.

GIZMO-3: Gizmo does another flyby distraction to give Jonias another advantaged attack.

Wolfe: Wolfe sees Westra fall and he quickly leaps over her and slashes at the Troll-Wolf, yelling out a loud "NO!" in a powerful, deep bellow.

Doctor Wicker ---- End of Turn ✔✔

Wolfe: He pulls Westra to her feet, giving her a hearty shake as he interposes himself between the two. "YOU'RE NOT DONE YET, GODS DAMNED YOU."
Somehow the taunt revitalizes the Paladin.

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Dr Catriona: Advantage is available for your first attack
Wolfe screamed at Westra like Hulk did to Tony Stark in Avengers 1 at the end

Jonias:
20   22
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(2+6+2)= 10

Sixxy

Dr Catriona: "Has it expired for certain now?"

Jonias: Jonias dropped to one knee, lining up his new bow to fire through the flames of Westra's torch.,
The creature fell in a heap, little flames licking at the wound where the arrow pierced true.

Nega-Doc: "Show off." both Nega Docs wryly express to Jonias.

Jonias: "May still want to toss the torch on him before we pullm another lever."

Westra Goldbrook: A bellowing voice shakes Westra back to consciousness, and she finds herself being pulled to her feet.Hearing the discussion about the fallen troll, Westra nods. "Doctor, do you have any oil in your belongings? Any extra fuel for the fire?"

Dr Catriona: "Why do I need oil? I am a walking accellerant."

Westra Goldbrook: "Fair enough," she realized, with a nod.

Wolfe: Wolfe looks over to Cat at her statement. "..A what?"

Dr Catriona: She snaps her fingers and ignites the body with a blue fire if the creature cant save?
DC15
Dexterity Save
Fire
90 ft
Energy Beam (Fire)

Wolfe:
NATURE (0)
Wolfe

Jonias: Jonias, unsure exactly if the shadows are reflections of Dr. Wicker, or something else under control, gave the twin shadows a slight wink and a smile at their exclamation.

Euron: "A walking accellerant..." He says quietly to himself.

Dr Catriona: She already fired it

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Euron: Fire Troll

Dr Catriona: (so my turn nothing?)

Wolfe: Wolfe cuts off the troll's head.
PROCEED

Dr Catriona: (I did)

Levinath (GM): The troll corpse begins to burn more freely.

Wolfe: Hefting the troll's head, he looks over to Cat with a shrug. "We owe a man a Werewolf."

Dr Catriona: She will go and use her Interact with Object on the purple lever.

Wolfe: He stuffs the head into his bag of holding.

Dr Catriona: ((I can freely interact with an object))

Levinath (GM): The glass case creeks opened behind the doctor.

Dr Catriona: "That is.. odd..."

Wolfe: Wolfe doesn't put the head into the bag, then.

It is Nega-Doc 1's turn   
Sixxy

Westra Goldbrook: "What... are you doing?" the Paladin asked, watching Wolfe desicrate the fallen beast's corpse.

Wolfe: "WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER." Wolfe says loudly.

Westra Goldbrook: Westra looks to the Doctor, the confusion plain on her features

Nega-Doc will ready an action, to trigger upon an enemy being freed.

phinn

Wolfe: "I'm saving a TrollWerewolf head to pay off your resurrection, Westra."

Dr Catriona: "There is some matter with those gemstones in the case."

Wolfe: "The guy who had the scroll and the gem to bring you back from the dead wanted a Werewolf as recompense."
"But he was kind of a dick."
Wolfe shrugs and gestures to the troll werewolf head.

Westra Goldbrook: Westra just... looks... stunned

Dr Catriona: "Oh... yes, that did happen."

Wolfe: "We gave him our word."

Levinath (GM): The yellow gems that were containing the werewolf appear inert now.

Westra Goldbrook: "For what purpose?"

Wolfe: "Fuck if I know. Nothing good."

Westra Goldbrook: Glower.

Wolfe: "That's why I was going to give him a crazy Troll Werewolf and let it eat him."

Westra Goldbrook: "Will it survive in there?" she asked, both horrified and fascinated.

Wolfe: "He's something like a crimelord of Waterdeep. Well, it regenerates, so yes. But it won't be happy."

Westra Goldbrook: "...who is this man you made your deal with?"

Wolfe: "Eston Ware."

Westra Goldbrook:
7   23
HISTORY (3)

Wolfe: "I sure as fuck wasn't going to give him Lyla."
"But this seems the best of both worlds - portable Werewolf, and it is likely to eat him."

Westra Goldbrook: Westra looks as though she doesn't know quite what to make of that revelation, and recenters her attention on the remainder of the room. "We can talk about it further once we've dealt with this," she said quietly. "Another lever, please?"

Dr Catriona: "If we are to use how the visual light spectrum of colors functions...there may be some combination..." she says to herself."

Westra Goldbrook: ...she says, looking to the others.

Wolfe: "Sure, heh."
Wolfe punts the head across the floor.

It is Nega-Doc 2's turn   
Sixxy

Wolfe: He watches it roll.

Nega-Doc: "I can't touch things. Except immortal souls and life energy."

Wolfe: Then he turns his attention to the problem ahead as they fiddle with the cage.

Nega-Doc: She just readys an attack like her duplicate.

It is Troll Wolf's turn   

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Dr Catriona: (thats a door one!)
(thats the last colored one)
(he shoulda double moved over here and interacted with the one by me)

Levinath (GM): The dark purple barrier falls down with a release of energy. A gaseous form of a wolf with flowing purple eyes remains from the pillar.

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

Nega-Doc: ((Does it look aggressive?))

GIZMO-3: Gizmo circles the bizarre entity, granting one advantage to Jonias before flying away.

GIZMO-3 ---- End of Turn ✔✔

Jonias:
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 1d4
(4)= 4

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Sixxy

Levinath (GM):
Initiative
Ethereal Wolfe
Initiative: 17

GIZMO-3: (Are we certain its aggressive?)

Jonias: Not knowing what to do against a gaseous wolf. Jonias fires an arrow into the wraith like werewolf.

Dr Catriona: The doctor backpedals and readies a cantrip, holding it for the moment the creature makes any hostile action.

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Wolfe: Wolfe draws a potion and hands it to Westra.
"Here, drink this before you get yourself killed again."

Jonias: "Does anyone have a large palm leaf or some sort of fan?"

It is Nega-Doc 1's turn   
Sixxy

Dr Catriona:
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 11 | 20
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 4. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.
If a non-evil humanoid dies from this attack, a new shadow rises from the corpse 1d4 hours later.

Levinath (GM): The dark wolf seems difficult to strike.

phinn

Westra Goldbrook: Westra tries anyway.
20   25
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
27   10
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
8 + 3
Bludgeoning
15   24
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing

Nega-Doc: Nega Doc 2 shirks from Westra. "Ugh, too holy. BOUNDARIES!"

Levinath (GM): Westra's blade seems to pass through without a notifiable impact, but as the halberd passes through, the blade glows silver with the dragon's magic and the beast lets out a growl.

It is Nega-Doc 2's turn   
Sixxy

Nega-Doc: "She's tasted more death than either of us!" says one to the other. "Oh, Too soon!" They both cackle raspily.
"Hug time!"
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 8 | 21
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 3. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.

It is Ethereal Wolfe's turn   

Levinath (GM): "Darkness......." A raspy voice echos before blackness fills the room.

Nega-Doc: Cat acts

Dr Catriona:
DC15
Dexterity Save
Fire
90 ft
Energy Beam (Fire)

Levinath (GM):
Dexterity
Ethereal Wolfe
Ability: 15

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Dr Catriona: (Cant cast spells you cant see at))

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

Dr Catriona: Gizmo will go and investigate the gems!

GIZMO-3: He picks up the blue one!
It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias: Unable to see anything, the elf takes a step back towards the wall hoping to feel his way around by getting to the wall.

GIZMO-3: The Robo-Owl beeps and boops and hoots...mechanically.

Jonias: Stepping out into light, Jonias looks for something he can do.
((Ready an action to shoot an arrow when he can actually see an enemy))

Sixxy

GIZMO-3:
Focus: Mastery of Light/Dark
abjuration cantrip
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Components:
Now focused on Mastery of Light & Darkness: While focused on this discipline, natural and magical darkness within 30 feet of you has no effect on your vision.

Psychic Focus can be changed as a bonus action.

Levinath (GM): The Wolf's red eyes follow the doctor as she enters the darkness.

GIZMO-3:
120 ft
Fire Bolt (+7)
Jets of blue fire stream towards a target.

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Wolfe: Wolfe ATTACKS THE DARKNESS (attacking the wolf with disadvantage)
17   20
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
20   17
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
1 4

Levinath (GM): The silver glow of Wolfe's attack radiates from the pitch black for a moment before disappearing.

It is Nega-Doc 1's turn   
Sixxy

Nega-Doc: "We like Darkness too!" loudly whisper the Nega Docs. NegaDoc 1 hides as a bonus action, enhanced by the darkness. Then it will attack from hiding.
Stealth
Nega-Doc
Skill: 13 | 14
+2

Levinath (GM):
Perception
Ethereal Wolf
Skill: 18

Nega-Doc: Boo.
It attacks with disadvantage then.

Levinath (GM): "I...see...you...."

Nega-Doc:
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 16 | 6
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 4. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.

phinn

Westra Goldbrook: Westra also continues lashing out into the darkness.
12   8
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
20   15
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
15   16
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing

Nega-Doc: ((Bless))

It is Nega-Doc 2's turn   
Sixxy

Dr Catriona: ((Concentration checks))
Stealth
Nega-Doc
Skill: 19 | 10
+2

Levinath (GM):
Perception
Ethereal Wolf
Skill: 7

Nega-Doc: ((You actually need a light spell like Daylight))
((not the cantrip light))
The Nega Doc swirls in the black and then attacks! with advantage.. but it cancels out to a normal roll.
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 5 | 13
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 3. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.

Levinath (GM): The Wolf's hands glow with a silver light, which it throws two at the Doctor.
Hurl Moonlight
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 25
Target must succeed a DC 15 Constitution save or be glowing for 4 rounds.
Hurl Moonlight
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 10
Target must succeed a DC 15 Constitution save or be glowing for 4 rounds.
Damage: 16cold

Dr Catriona: They are
CONSTITUTION SAVE (2)
(so I glow)
And now for Concentration
CONSTITUTION SAVE (2)

Levinath (GM): The instant the glow appears around the Doctor, the wolf teleport to her.

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Dr Catriona: She looks over her arms and such. "This is peculiar."

Euron: Euron sees the darkness and knows that the others are capable of seeing through that. So he calls upon Helm's power and summons daylight to help his companions!
Daylight
evocation 3
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 ft
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 hour
A 60-foot-radius sphere of light spreads out from a point you choose within range. The sphere is bright light and sheds dim light for an additional 60 feet.

If you chose a point on an object you are holding or one that isn't being worn or carried, the light shines from the object with and moves with it. Completely covering the affected object with an opaque object, such as a bowl or a helm, blocks the light.

If any of this spell's area overlaps with an area of darkness created by a spell of or lower, the spell that created the darkness is dispelled.
Ethereal
Wolfe: "Nooooo....."

Nega-Doc: The NegaDocs shirk and hiss.

Wolfe: "Oh hey! THANKS!"

Jonias:
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

Nega-Doc: ((doesnt stop him from doing that though))

GIZMO-3: The owldrone fires off a volly of miniature flares in the Ethereal Wolfe's direction to distract it.
Advantage for Jonias

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias:
18   21
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(1+6+2)= 9
Ethereal
Wolfe: The wolf seems mostly unaffected by Jonias's weapons.

Sixxy

Jonias: Able to see his foe, Jonias fires off an errant shot before redrawing a new arrow and letting loose once again. Though his strike is true, it is ineffective...

GIZMO-3:
Focus: Mastery of Ice
abjuration cantrip
Components:
Now focused on Mastery of Ice: While focused on this discipline, you have resistance to cold damage.

Ethereal
Wolfe: A glowing circle erupts from the Doctor. The ground around her glows with silvery moonlight.

Dr Catriona: She will disengage otherwise.

Jonias: "Have your owl help the others Doctor. I'm not going to be much use in this fight." Jonias looks now over to the green gem instead to see what it could possible do.

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Wolfe: Wolfe, now with the path lit up, approaches the Ethereal Wolf (NOT WOLFE). "Hey! Leave her alone!" He yells and swings his daikatana twice at its flank.
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
1 BLESS!
Ethereal
Wolfe: The Wolf frowls as the searing silver light strikes true again.

It is Nega-Doc 1's turn   
Sixxy

Dr Catriona:
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 7 | 24
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 2. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.

phinn

Westra Goldbrook: When the lights come back on, Westra spins to find the nega-Wolfe going after the Doctor! She heads that way, halberd raised to strike.

Dr Catriona: ((the last thing I rolled over 11 was init))

Westra Goldbrook:
14   12
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
15   27
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
8 + 3
Bludgeoning
13   26
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
rolling 1d4
(3)= 3
rolling 1d4
(4)= 4
rolling 1d4
(4)= 4

It is Nega-Doc 2's turn   
Sixxy

Dr Catriona:
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 14 | 23
and the target's Strength score is reduced by 1. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.

Ethereal
Wolfe: 2
Bite
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 13
Claw
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 27
Claw
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 26
Damage: 12slashing
Damage: 10slashing

Dr Catriona: ((How is it reaching Westra?))

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Euron:
Channel Divinity
Class: Cleric 2nd Level
As an action, you present your holy symbol and evoke healing energy that can restore a number of hit points equal to five times your cleric level. Choose any creatures within 30 feet of you and divide those hit points among them. This feature can restore no more than half of its hit point maximum. You can't use this feature on an undead or construct.

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

GIZMO-3: Gizmo drops the crystal by the yellow inert ones, then goes to give advantage to Jonias.

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias: Jonias slips over behind the doctor, moving to quickly examine the green gem.
ARCANA (6)

Levinath (GM): Jonias recognizes a now inert gem that can be used to store and channel large amounts of energy.

Sixxy

GIZMO-3: Catriona will READY a cantrip to go off after Wolfe's turn (start of Next Round).

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Wolfe:
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing

Nega-Doc: Playing an inspiration card

Wolfe: Wolfe collects some beat-ass tax from Ethereal WOLF (not WolfE)

Dr Catriona: (lol its one of those raid things that burst people. I wanted jonias to take damage)

Levinath (GM): The ground below the doc begins to glow again.

Dr Catriona: ((Im kidding))
For this round, all my attack rolls are at advantage.
Starting with Doc's cantrip
DC15
Dexterity Save
Fire
90 ft

Dr Catriona:
12   18
120 ft
Fire Bolt (+7)
Jets of blue fire stream towards a target.
Fire
Now Nega Doc 1

Jonias: Jonias looks over to Doctor Wicker, "We can channel energy into these. or even store some. But as to what, how and why? I still don't understand... Obviously our evil doctor was using these to hold creatures in stasis, but who knows how else we can use these."

Levinath (GM):
Dexterity
Ethereal Wolf
Ability: 24

Dr Catriona: ((no dex save))
(that was a mistake))

Nega-Doc: Nega Doc 1 moves in and attacks with advantage.
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 14 | 10

Levinath (GM): The doctor's blast strikes true, but seems to do no damage.

It is Nega-Doc 1's turn   
Sixxy

phinn

Nega-Doc: ((It said you gain attacks for the entire round))

Levinath (GM):
17   9
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
21   14
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
12   12
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning

It is Nega-Doc 2's turn   
Sixxy

Levinath (GM): The Wolf's mist flows and churns for a moment. 8

Nega-Doc:
Strength Drain
Nega-Doc
Attack: 15 | 15

Levinath (GM): The Wolf teleports next to the Doctor.

Dr Catriona: "Maybe everyone should stay away from me." she says, almost like an emo conclusion to her affectation.
"AH!"

Levinath (GM):
Bite
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 18
Claw
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 9
Claw
Ethereal Wolf
Attack: 23
Damage: 15piercing
Damage: 8slashing

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Dr Catriona:
CONSTITUTION SAVE (2)

Wolfe: "Cat!" Wolfe yells in distress, seeing the scientist be assaulted by the creature.

Euron:
Healing
Higher Level Cast
Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds
Cat add 4
Euron holds up his holy symbol and points it in the Doctor's direction! Life-giving light streams toward the Half-Elf to heal her wounds!

It is GIZMO-3's turn   
Sixxy

GIZMO-3: Advantage trigger on Wolfe.

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias: Jonias separates his bow into blades and strikes at the ethereal wolf.
15   19
Black Blade Shortsword (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(4+2+2)= 8
Booming Blade
evocation 0
Casting Time: 1 Action
Range: 5 ft.
Components: V, M ((a weapon))
Duration: 1 round
As part of the action used to cast this spell, you must make a melee attack with a weapon against one creature within the spell's range, otherwise the spell fails.
On a hit, the target suffers the attack's normal effects, and it becomes sheathed in booming energy until the start of your next turn. If the target willingly moves before then, it immediately takes 1d8 thunder damage, and the spell ends.
At Higher Levels. This spell's damage increases when you reach higher levels. At 5th level, the melee attack deals an extra 1d8 thunder damage to the target, and the damage the target takes for moving increases to 2d8. Both damage rolls increase by 1d8 at 11th level and 17th level.
Jonias looks to Catriona, "I suggest you flee..." Then stabs the shadow creature.
rolling 1d8
(4)= 4

Jonias: rolling 1d8
(4)= 4

Dr Catriona: Catriona stops glowing, seeming gaunt and loopy. "Gond's titanium tongs, that was heinous..." She holds her head some, trying to get rid of her double vision. "Thanks for the assistance."

Jonias: Striking his blades together the elf spoke sylvan words of power. As the blades met within the vacuous form of a werewolfe, the y gave off a sudden clap of thunder. The air around Jonias and Doctor Wicker blasted past them, dissipating the ethereal wolf.

Nega-Doc: "Unsatisfying." "Seriously." say the Negadocs before sinking unceremoniously into the floor.

Wolfe: Wolfe walks over slowly toward Cat, making sure to pat Jonias on the shoulder as he comes to a halt beside them after sheathing his sword. "Well done."
"Cat, you alright?"

GIZMO-3: "I really feel things when I'm low on energy." she admits, as if admonishing herself for making a poor decision.
#cat says

Jonias: Jonias reformed the bow, nodding to the half-orc. "We should pull the last of these levers."

Dr Catriona: She limps over to the crystals and tries to see if they seem to be reacting to each other.

Levinath (GM): The power on the remaining pillar flickers again as the power fluctuates.
They all seem inert now.

Euron: Euron looks a little worn, but he walks over to the others.

Dr Catriona: "This whole... um.. apparatus.. is unlike any I've seen."

Wolfe: "ALRIGHT. PULLIN THE LEVER!"

Dr Catriona: "May as well." she says.

Wolfe: And he does. LEVER DOWN.

Dr Catriona: DEX SAVE VS BREATH WEPN

Jonias: "I'm not sure we hold the proper key or cipher to open these properly. So lets just flip some levers."

Young Silver Dragon: The dragon blinks as it adjusts to the energy field. It unfurls its wings and takes a step away from Jonais. It's fins flaring in a defensive position.

Jonias: Jonias holds out his hands palms out, "Calm friend." Jonias says softly to the silver dragon. Beryllium appears on his shoulders and then moves to curl around the elf's out stretched arms.
"We seek the young of Astonaxia."

Young Silver Dragon: The silver dragon growls at the appearance of Beryllium.

Dr Catriona: "I don't think it likes the backpack invader..."

Wolfe: Wolfe will assist Jonias's attempts to talk the Dragon down. "Astonaxia sent us." He gestures toward Westra's halberd. "Can you sense her magic upon our friend's weapon?"
The Half Orc blinks and looks around.

Jonias: "Not a betrayer," Jonias replies calmly to the young silver dragon. "She is bound by magic to a tome I carry. I seek to free her, but need the help of a dragon. I hope if we help you return to your mother, we can receive her aid in freeing Beryllium."
The lie is subtle, a half truth really, but hopefully enough to calm the dragon.
5   4
DECEPTION (2)

Wolfe: "Uh. We... went to her. In her home. We traveled across the mountains in search of the one who created this place to destroy him. We told her that we were seeking him out to stop him."

Young Silver Dragon:
Intelligence
Young Silver Dragon
Ability: 15 | 19
The dragon continues to watch the smaller creature and lets out a soft hiss.

Wolfe: "She armed us with her blessing to stop the werewolves and save the town. She told us if she found her missing young to return them."

Dr Catriona: "Cant we just... back away and let it go?"

Jonias: "Right well, WE weren't there. We just found out about you a little while ago. I still do hope that your mother will help though."

Wolfe: "I'm fine with that." He nods and turns toward the Dragon, he slowly lifts his hands to offer a form of surrender. "Is your mind still your own? Are you able to move on your own power?"

Jonias: Jonias backs away slowly at the Doctor's suggestion."

Young Silver Dragon: The voice echos into everyone's head. "I sense the truth in you Half-Orc and even still I can small me broodmother's scent on the lot of you, less the betrayer and liar that stands before me.

Wolfe: "Uh. He's a good guy, down deep."
"He helped us free you and saved the town."
"What is your name?" He asks the Dragon, then gestures to himself. "Most people call me Wolfe."

Dr Catriona: Catriona sits down on the ground as her metabolism crashes hard from the waning of adrenaline.

Young Silver Dragon: "He who would destroy a race. Its not good. We will never forget." He bears his teeth.

Wolfe: "...Ah.. what?" He seems confused.

Euron: "We just want to make sure that you are safe. We want to help the people of Sunderwood and keep them from further harm." Euron said.

Young Silver Dragon: He seems to catch Wolfe's question as an afterthought. "I am Atroxos, eldest of my mother's brood. I thank you for my release, and you surely aided my queen if she saw fit to bless you with this magic. You sully your reputation to be in the company of that thing." He motions towards Jonias.

Dr Catriona: Her eyebrows raise.
Beryllium: Beryl slides onto Jonias's back, peaking only her head above the elf's shoulders to look at the young silver dragon. The little dragonling seemed confused as to why the other dragon would fear her.

Wolfe: "Usually other people say their reputation is sullied by my company."

Young Silver Dragon: "I see your heart, as I am sure my mother did."

Wolfe: "Well..." He exhales slowly. "I appreciate that. Are you well enough to travel Atroxos?"
"Do you need any healing or the like?"

Young Silver Dragon: He gave Jonias another glare before moving around the room, clearly steering clear of the man. "I can manage, it seems you are the one in need of magical aid."
Beryllium: Jonias's eyes narrow. Instinctually he taps on beryl, giving her the signal to go invisible. He felt defensive for his little friend, but also confused...

Wolfe: "Uh... pardon?"

Young Silver Dragon: His eyes trail over the blood stains and unhealed wounds that litter the Doctor, Westra, and Wolfe.

Jonias: *as jonias

Wolfe: "We're still going through this place, trying to close it down for good so that none of Darish's creations hurt anyone above ground."

Dr Catriona: The Doctor is just sitting on the ground, attempting to collect herself quietly.

Young Silver Dragon: A sound like a cough filled the room, a moment later you realize the dragon is laugh. "That black hearted fool only cared about the money, he did not have the intelligence to create these creatures."
"And yet you are not strong enough to defeat what lies ahead."

Wolfe: "...What? Who created them, then?"

Young Silver Dragon: "The boy."

Wolfe: "The....boy?"

Young Silver Dragon: "For the love of his family. The same love and confusion I sense within you."

Dr Catriona: "Always creepified children..." he mutters.

Jonias: Jonias could sense two dragons trying to speak to him in his head. One, a young dragon's spite, the other a mass of confusion and sadness sitting warmly on his shoulder.

Wolfe: Wolfe's brow furrows in confusion. "I don't understand."

Young Silver Dragon: "A pawn in a game of kings. The innocent are always the first victims."
"I digress, I must return to my queen." At that his form glows a bright silver before a tall, young elf with silvered hair stands before the group in elegant garb.

Wolfe: "Well..." Wolfe steps forward toward the Dragon and offers his hand toward the now-Elf. "Take care."

Dr Catriona: She adjusts her glasses, taking in that sight of magical transformation.

Young Silver Dragon: The man smiles at Wolfe. "Good Luck Heroes." And he takes the orc's hand in a firm grip...unnaturally firm.

Wolfe: He doesn't wince, but he wants to just a little.

Young Silver Dragon: With that, he walks from the room.

Jonias: After the elf leaves, Jonias looks to the others somewhat sheepishly, "Ah... well... That was interesting?"

Wolfe: Exhaling, Wolfe dusts himself off and turns to the others. "Alright, little breather and let's go?"
Wolfe looks down at his hand, his eyebrows going high. "...What the...?"

Jonias: Jonias nods, agreeing to the rest and taking a seat near the glass case.Beryl appeared and curled into a ball on the elf's lap. She did not have her usual energy.

Young Silver Dragon: Wolfe's hand and arm begin to glow a bright silver.

Wolfe: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Dr Catriona: Catriona stands up and looks over... "Is it some manner of infection?"
ARCANA (7)

Euron: Euron is not sure what just happened here.

Westra Goldbrook: "Calm yourself, Wolfe," westra says. "Recall that the last silver dragon we encountered gave us helpful magic."

Dr Catriona: "Describe what you are feeling, perhaps we can discern its nature. It obviously came from the contact of hands."

Levinath (GM): The glow continues to radiate from Wolfe until he is entirely consumed with light. Blinding silver light.

Dr Catriona: The bespectacled blonde ambles over and takes a closer look. "Its some kind of transmutation mag AH!" She turns away, shielding her eyes.

Wolfe: Wolfe lifts his hands up, trying to block the light that's radiating from him into his own face.

Jonias: Jonias shields his eyes

Levinath (GM): The magic radiates out from Wolfe and the spell seeks the other three members near him.

Dr Catriona: https://media.giphy.com/media/HhTXt43pk1I1W/giphy.gif

Levinath (GM): Wisdom save if you want.

Wolfe: Wolfe is CONSUMED IN LIGHT.

Jonias:
ARCANA (6)

Westra Goldbrook:
3   13
ARCANA (0)

Dr Catriona:
ARCANA (7)

Westra Goldbrook: Westra thinks the light is prettttttty

Euron:
7   12
ARCANA (1)

Jonias: "The spell is transformative in nature. But as to what it is being transformed into, I cannot discern."
*tranmutative

Levinath (GM): Any who did not resist the spell's magic. regains 17 hp and regains 4 worth of spell slots (doubled for psi).

Wolfe:
HIT DICE (D10+3)
Wolfe

Westra Goldbrook:
HIT DICE (D10+2)

Levinath (GM): The hour is mostly uneventful. during that time the power within the structure continues to fluctuate and shortly before the end of the hour, the ground begins to rumble occasionally.

Dr Catriona:
HIT DICE (D8+2)

Wolfe: "Let's get going kids!" Wolfe calls out, drawing shokan to bear.

Westra Goldbrook: "he said the boy," she missed as they started moving. "You don't think he meant Vadim?"

Wolfe: "...The kid from the town?"

Westra Goldbrook: *mused
She nodded. "He was missing, not with the others "

Wolfe: "...That's a weird thought. Maybe he just looked like a kid."

Westra Goldbrook: "For love of family, he said."

Wolfe: "Isn't he an orphan or something?"

Levinath (GM): A deep growl rumbles the ground as Wolfe and Jonias round the last corner to find a large set of metal doors.

Jonias:
PERCEPTION (8)
Jonias checks the metal doors...

Levinath (GM): Jonias sees no traps that he can tell. They appear unlocked.

Jonias:
PERCEPTION (8)

Dr Catriona: GIZMO's huge owl eyes cast illumination like a scanner to Help Jonias with his perception checks.

Wolfe: "We good?"

Jonias: "No traps but there appears to be a creature within the room."

Wolfe: "Well let's go say hello."

Jonias:
24   17
PERCEPTION (8)
Jonias motions to the others to quiet.
"I think i hear a boy, Vadim in there. He is trying to 'calm' him mother"
Jonias whispers to those around him. "Perhaps she is the love this mad man sought to preserve?"

Levinath (GM): Another growl shakes the floor.

Wolfe: "Uh."
"Maybe?"

Jonias: Jonias looks to Wolfe and Westra, "This is your call, but it may be now or never..."

Wolfe: "Well, let's go in there and if we can talk the matter down, sure."
"Let's go."
Wolfe will push open the door and go in, but make sure Shokan is sheathed first.

Levinath (GM): As the doors open to a massive room, a strange mechanical machine swirls at the center of the room on massive roters. A bright sphere of energy swirls inside thick glass in the very center. Outside of that a glowing orb spins around it on a massive mechanical arm, and several smaller, multi colored spheres spin on other arms.

Westra Goldbrook: Westra follows

Wolfe: "...What the..?" Says Wolfe slowly, confused and awestruck as he's never seen something like this in his life.

Jonias: Jonias slips into the room away from the others, looking to quickly find cover.

Levinath (GM): Another growl is heard and the floor shakes.

Jonias:
STEALTH (10)

Vadim: "Mother! Wait!!!"

Wolfe: Wolfe slowly moves forward.

Dr Catriona: (you can its just gradient at edges)

Wolfe: "Let's not do anything hasty..." He says toward the darkness, his hands raised up slowly.

Euron: Euron enters the room and blinks at the contraption.

Dr Catriona: "We still dont know what that sound is."

Levinath (GM): A massive creature, over 30 feet tall throws a table against the western wall and lets out a roar. The beast has a tail nearly as tall as its body and its body ripples and expels some kind of foul mucus.

Dr Catriona: (((AHHH)))

Levinath (GM): Vadim, the small boy from town, is standing at a table, quickly mixing different ingredients into a beaker.

Wolfe: Wolfe's eyes widen, a moment of genuine fear going through the old Half-Orc. His head goes up, and up, and up. "Oh... what... the... fuck."

Levinath (GM): The beast turns and looks right at Wolfe as he speaks. Though, it seems confused.

Euron: "What in Helm's name is this?" Euron asked, looking around at everything.

Wolfe: "Vadim..." Wolfe says, still staring at the gigantic thing. "What is going on? WHy do you keep calling that thing mother?"

Dr Catriona: Catriona's hand claps over her mouth when she sees the titanic monstrosity in the distance.

Jonias: Jonias did not take in the sight right away, instead looking for cover quickly. "By Corellon..."

Vadim: He doesn't even look up. "It is." He continues mixing ingrediants. "I suggest you leave as she is a bit unstable at the moment. The molecular configuration of the B67-3 forumula was not correct though it passed the trials. An unfortunate setback."

Euron:
12   7
ARCANA (1)

Dr Catriona:
ARCANA (7)

Wolfe: "Hey kid, we've gone and carved up a whole bunch of werewolves, mecha wolves, fire wolves, zombie werebears, troll werewolves, ghost wolves, and a guy named Darish, to stop all this insanity."
"How about you tell us what the fuck is going on?"

Levinath (GM): The creature stops and its massive claws wrap around its stomach as the planets continue to whirl. It grunts and begins to drop massive amounts of saliva into pools on the floor.

Vadim: "I am creating a cure for my mother. It is almost done. Darish helps me get the ingredients I need." The potion goes from green to a bright pink as he drops in something.

Wolfe: "Yeah... what is your mom? What are you?"

Vadim: Distress fills his voice for the first time. "I told Dad I could fix her! HE WOULDN;T LISTEN! I will fix the werewolf bite! He didn't have to kill her!"

Dr Catriona: While keeping an eye on the unsettling tableau before her, her gaze fixates on the Celestial model before her, having encountered similar looking things back in home. She tries to understand what the purpose was of this one.

Levinath (GM): The creature falls to all fours, panting, liquid still pooling from its mouth. It lets out a more menacing growl.

Jonias: Jonias moves to the other table, examining the items on them with a cursory look before crouching out of site hoping the boy and its "mother" are preoccupied with Wolfe

Wolfe: Wolfe frowns sharply as that's a familiar sentiment. "Vadim..." Wolfe speaks in a slower, softer voice to not press the boy too sharply in his distress. "Who's your father? What is going on here? You're like an eight year old doing complex magic here."

Euron: Euron looks at the young boy with pity.
"Vadim...there is no cure for lycanthropy."

Levinath (GM): He looks at Wolfe. "When the adults do nothing, you have to do it yourself! I will save her!"

Wolfe: "Natural lycanthropy." He corrects.
"....Vadim what was she before she got... bit"
"Cause she's a little big for a werewolf."

Levinath (GM): The creature turns towards vadim, and begins moving slowly towards his turned back, snarling.

Wolfe: "...Or did you turn her into a giant werewolf thing while trying to cure him?"

Euron: "Yes, natural lycanthropy. If it's natural, that can't be changed."

Wolfe: "KID WATCH OUT!"

Vadim: "Just Mom...she was bitten and....MOTHER! NO!"

Wolfe: Wolfe will move forward, looking intent to intercede.

Westra Goldbrook: Westra will also move forward to intercede
GroupInit:
Doctor Wicker
Wolfe
Westra Goldbrook
Euron Sand
Jonias

Westra Goldbrook: Westra once more calls on the aid of Helm to focus her intent (Vow of Enmity), before lunging forward halberd-first at the beast.
8   8
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
11   17
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
18   11
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
17   27
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
7 + 6
Slashing

Wolfe: "Well..."
"Guess we aren't talkin this one out.."

Westra Goldbrook:
20   5
CONSTITUTION SAVE (2)

Wolfe:
20/40
Hand Axe (+8)
Wolfe
slashing
20/40
Hand Axe (+8)
Wolfe
slashing
(From Vadim): You feel the wolf try and rise up inside you. The beast in your blood is pulled out, but Westra resists her urge to kill blindly.

Wolfe: Wolfe moves off away from Vadim, trying to draw the creature's attention and pulls out his hand-axes, quickly throwing them at her back. "HEY BIGGY!"
CONSTITUTION SAVE (7)
Wolfe

Westra Goldbrook: Westra falters, gritting her teeth for a moment before her focus seems to return

Jonias:
15   19
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(3+1+2)= 6

Vadim: "Stop! I can fix her! I just need more time!"

Wolfe: The axes slash across her back. Something in him howls, snarls, yearns to be free - he's felt that anger before, that fury, and he can tell this is similar to a previous deadly fight he's had... some twenty years past.

Westra Goldbrook: "She tried to attack you, Vadim!"

Vadim: "She won't hurt me! I know it!"

Jonias: Jonias dashes around to other side of the room, clearing his line of sight to the monstrosity.

GIZMO-3: With some beeps, the mechanical owl goes and investigates that sunburst mechanism in the corner there?

Wolfe: "Go up and give her a hug then, you little shit!"
He's a little angry.

Jonias: He fires a shot that strikes but doesn't pierce as deep as the elf would like.

Dr Catriona: She aims her spiderstaff and ejects a gellatinous globulet that bursts into a web, anchoring about the massive creature and the adjacent surfaces.
Web (Item)
conjuration 2
Range: 60 ft
Target: Each creature that starts its turn in the webs or that enters them during its turn
Components:
You conjure a mass of thick, sticky webbing at a point of your choice within range. The webs fill a 20-foot cube from that point for the duration. The webs are difficult terrain and lightly obscure their area.

If the webs aren't anchored between two solid masses (such as walls or trees) or layered across a floor, wall, or ceiling, the conjured web collapses on itself, and the spell ends at the start of your next turn. Webs layered over a flat surface have a depth of 5 feet.

Each creature that starts its turn in the webs or that enters them during its turn must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is restrained as long as it remains in the webs or until it breaks free.

A creature restrained by the webs can use its actions to make a Strength check against your spell save DC14. If it succeeds, it is no longer restrained.

The webs are flammable. Any 5-foot cube of webs exposed to fire burns away in 1 round, dealing 2d4 fire damage to any creature that starts its turn in the fire.

Jonias: "How does a child have access to all this equipment?" the elf wonders aloud.

Dr Catriona:
Focus: Mastery of Fire
abjuration cantrip
Components:
Now focused on Mastery of Light & Fire: While focused on this discipline, you gain resistance to fire damage, and you gain a +2 bonus to rolls for fire damage.

Euron:
DC16
Dexterity Save
Radiant
60 ft
Sacred Flame

Vadim:
Dexterity
Were Mutant
Ability: 6 | 5
Dexterity
Were Mutant
Ability: 13 | 13

Dr Catriona: (( Also no cover now!))

Euron: "The power of Helm compels you! Stand down!"

Dr Catriona: (From that attack I mean)

Vadim: Vadim continues working on his potion. The Beast snarls and turns towards Westra, who laid some hurt on it.

Westra Goldbrook:
11   9
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
15   11
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
19   14
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing

Vadim:
Claws
Were Mutant
Attack: 21 | 10

Dr Catriona: (( Each creature that starts its turn in the webs or that enters them during its turn must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is restrained as long as it remains in the webs or until it breaks free btw))

Vadim:
Damage: 9Slashing

Westra Goldbrook: Westra greets the beast's attention with a few strikes of her halberd

Vadim:
Dexterity
Were Mutant
Ability: 19 | 0

Levinath (GM): The massive machine shifts and the planets move around their axis.
The creature lets out a howl of fury.

Wolfe: "Yeah that's not good."
WISDOM SAVE (2)
Wolfe
Wolfe lets out a growl as he feels the fury building in him. "Fuck this."
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
14 + 12
slashing
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing

Wolfe:
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
Orcish Fury Crit Damage
Wolfe

Levinath (GM): 65

Wolfe: 65
Wolfe charges forward and delivers three quick slashes, one biting especially deep. The fury that is building in him makes his attacks move with more ferocity than normal. "STAND DOWN OR I'MMA PUT YOU DOWN."

Levinath (GM): As the Samurai unleashes a flurry of powerful strikes the creature's skin ripples and it growls and strikes at Wolfe in return.
Claws
Were Mutant
Attack: 12 | 12

Jonias:
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
STEALTH (10)
Jonias fires wide, then ducks behind the apperatus covered bench to restring his bow.

GIZMO-3: Gizmo repositions himself, then Dodges.

Levinath (GM): Gizmo also finds himself inside a heavy fog on this side of the room.

Dr Catriona: The doctor will move and dash towards the mechanism.
ANd use an interact with object free action to move it? Or will that take an action?

Euron:
Bless
enchantment 1
Range: 30 ft
Components: V, S, M (A sprinkling of holy water)
Duration: Concentration Up to 1 minute
You bless up to three creatures of your choice within range. Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st.

Dr Catriona: The doctor squints and uses her hand to fend off the invasive and pernicious glare of this area of the room.

Euron: Euron dashes forward and now he calls upon Helm's power to infuse Wolf and Westra with holy accuracy!
(Wolf and Westra receive Bless.)
(And Jonias.)
~End Turn~

Jonias: (A thumbs up appears via mage hand in front of the cleric)

Vadim: "Here mother! This will fix you!" 7 He throws the vial at her and the liquid bursts into flames on her back for a brief moment.

Dr Catriona: So You're Starting in a Web: (DC15 vs DEX) - On a failed save, the creature is restrained as long as it remains in the webs or until it breaks free.

Vadim:
Dexterity
Were Mutant
Ability: 18 | 3
Explosive Burst (Recharge 5-6)
Were Mutant
The monster lets out a howl as unstable energy erupts from it. Each creature within 30 feet must make a DC 16 dexterity saving throw. They take full damage on a failed save and half damage on a successful save and ignore status effects. For each target, roll a dice to determine what color ray affects it.

1-Red: 9 fire damage and the target is set on fire dealing 6 each round until it spends an action to douse the flames.
2-Orange: 16 acid damage and is blinded until the end of its next turn.
3-Yellow: 8 lightning damage and has disadvantage on weapon attacks until the end of its next turn.
4-Green: 15 poison damage and becomes poisoned.
5-Blue: 15 cold damage and speed is reduced by 10 until the end of their next turn.
6-Indigo: 15 necrotic damage and the target is stunned until the end of its next turn.
7-Violet: 18 radiant damage and is confused until the end of its next turn.
8-Special: The target is struck by two rays. Roll twice more, rerolling any 8.

Wolfe: "WHY ARE YOU LIGHTING YOUR MOTHER ON FIRE!?"

Jonias:
DEXTERITY SAVE (7)

Wolfe:
DEXTERITY SAVE (1)
Wolfe

Vadim: "Ooops!"

Westra Goldbrook:
5   10
DEXTERITY SAVE (3)

Wolfe: 8

Westra Goldbrook: rolling 1d8
(8)= 8

Euron:
11   22
DEXTERITY SAVE (2)

Wolfe: 10

Euron: rolling 1d8
(6)= 6

Westra Goldbrook: rolling 1d8
(1)= 1
rolling 1d8
(4)= 4

Vadim:
Claws
Were Mutant
Attack: 24 | 16
Damage: 9Slashing

Euron: (Stunned af)

Wolfe: "KID YOU ARE NOT HELPING."
"YOU ARE DOING THE OPPOSITE OF HELPING."

Westra Goldbrook: Westra stumbles back a step and pats out the sudden flames on herself.

Vadim: Westra finds herself feel rejuvenated. She heals for 2 hp.

Westra Goldbrook: -end turn-

Vadim: The planets continue to move around the sun. The Doctor is able to see clearly again.

Wolfe: Seeing Westra get beat up (as is the usual), Wolfe will light up mommaBig to try and draw attention away from her.
Way of the Blade
Bonus Action: Until the end of Wolfe's curent turn he gains gains advantage to all attack rolls. He also gains 5 temporary HP.   
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
18   22
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing
27   14
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing

Wolfe:
12   17
Shokan (+9)
Wolfe
slashing

Jonias:
17   25
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(2+6+1)= 9
STEALTH (10)

Vadim: Gizmo finds himself heavily obscured.

Jonias: Jonias pops out of cover, firing an arrow at the monstrosity before ducking down again.

Vadim: "I will try a different one. It is hard to make these with all this racket."

Wolfe: "HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DRINK IT"

Dr Catriona: Gizmo goes over and flies through all the viales on the table.

Vadim: "But I am not cursed with lycanthropy." He seems confused. "Ahhh!"

GIZMO-3: "KREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" it wails and kamikazees. In an attempt to disrupt the nonsense that child is doing.

Dr Catriona: Catriona grabs the lever and attempts to pull or push it like a third person platformer.
She will start to pull a 180.

Vadim: The blinding light swirls around the room and hits Euron, Westra, Wolfe, and the beast directly head on.

Wolfe: "AHHHH!!!"
Wolfe lifts his hand up to block off the light. "WHY AM I GETTING BLINDED ALL THE TIME TODAY!?"

Vadim:
Bite
Were Mutant
Attack: 15 | 12
Claws
Were Mutant
Attack: 29 | 25
Claws
Were Mutant
Attack: 21 | 12
Damage: 7 + 2Slashing

Euron: The dark energy attacks his body and, for several seconds, Euron seems unable to focus on anything else.

Vadim:
Claws
Were Mutant
Attack: 12 | 11

Euron: But soon, he's able to shake it off.

Logs / Re: Roll20 Session Logs
« Last post by phinn on September 10, 2018, 12:23:48 PM »
Session 43

GM: The town is saved? All the beasts are dead, as are some villagers. Vadim is missing, is the young boy dead? Do more beasts hide in the depths below or can the poor hamlet finally rest in peace knowing the threat of werewolves has finally been eliminated.

Wolfe: Wolfe allows Cat to go take care of the burning homes while Euron and Westra talk to the townsfolk and Jonias explores the cavern.
Taking a slow and steadying breath from freshly resuscitated lungs, Wolfe knocks on Stoheim's door.

GM: Wolfe receives no answer.

Wolfe: Without a response, Wolfe pushes open the door and steps inside. "Stoheim?" He says aloud, trying to garner the man's attention if he's in hiding, or checking if he's wounded.

Westra: Westra pauses in her conversation with the tonwsfolk when she hears Wolfe call for Stolheim. She turns to see him going into the blacksmith's home, and excuses herself to follow suit.

Dr Catriona: Doctor Wicker, when the matters are settled in regards to the fires, will reconnect with GIZMO-3, LEROY and The REX!

Stoheim: The iron lock on the door prevents Wolfe from entering. The shout elicits a response however. "Wh....who's there?!"

L.E.R.O.Y.: "Greetings Mistress."
"Your chariot awaits you."

Wolfe: "It's Wolfe, Stoheim! Come out here! Layla's dead!"

Dr Catriona: "Exemplary work, both of you." she says to the mechanical beings. She will give the transport a look over and inspection to make sure everything is on the up and up and everything is as it should be.

Westra: Westra eyes the side of the house, and considers walking around to check for other entrances.

Stoheim: A minute passes without confirmation.

Jonias: Jonias looks to Westra and Euron near him. The elf's eyes flash white for a moment before they return to normal.
"Beryllium has found some motion below us. Looks like she's found some rats and an iron door." The elf points to the chasm Beryl has already entered.

Westra: Westra begins to move towards the side of the smith's house, but stops when Jonias speaks. She looks to him, then to Wolfe, and pauses a moment further to gauge Wolfe's intention

L.E.R.O.Y.: "It is exceptionally annoying being based off a nocturnal avian, that one talks so much." He points to Gizmo.

Westra: If he continues to speak to Stolheim, she'll move around the house, looking for a back door.
or window
or wall that looks like it needs a bruising.
she's not picky.

Wolfe: Wolfe looks over to Jonias and Westra, noticing their stares. He steps over toward them for a moment. "What's going on?"

GM: She finds only a dusty window on the back half the door.

Jonias: The elf smirks at Westra before moving around towards Baldarich's home.

GM: (on the back half the home)

Westra: "Jonias'... ah... associate(?) has found a door down below," she tells wolfe

GM: As Westra glaces through the dirty glass, she can see the man laying against the far wall sobbing and quickly polishing off a bottle of something.

Wolfe: Wolfe's eyes narrow.
He turns then to Stoheim's house. "STOHEIM, DID YOU LET DARISH INTO YOUR HOUSE!?"

Westra: Westra then moves around the house.

Jonias: Jonias reaches out to his familiar once again, calling her to check the chasam behind the school teacher's house. the one she had spotted before.

Stoheim: He continues to not answer Wolfe's question. Westra can see the man chugging like a college frat boy.

Westra: Westra puts an armored elbow through the window glass, and then moves it around to break all the now-shattered glass away from the frame.
That done, she jumps up and grabs the upper windowsill, then kicks her legs through the now-open window and hops inside.

Wolfe: Wolfe will look at the hinges of the door, mentally gauging how hard it'd be to kick the door down.

Westra: Once inside, she takes a look around, and sneers at the sight of the blacksmith, shaking her head in disapproval while she walks to the front door, ignoring him for the moment.
She unlocks it to allow Wolfe in.
"Good luck getting anything intelligible out of him," she mutters.

Wolfe: The door swings open and Wolfe is momentarily surprised to see Westra on the other side. "Huh."

Stoheim: The stench of body odor and alcohol permeate the building. Stoheim just stares as Wolfe and Westra as they break into his home.
"Go ahead....just kill me. I was too afraid to save her. I am a coward." Tears streak his face as he drops the empty bottle onto the floor, allowing his hands to fall limply across his thighs.

Wolfe: "Stoheim, did you know Darish? Do you know which house he was staying in?"

L.E.R.O.Y.: "Mistress, I believe we need to discuss my hazard pay. These types of retrieval operations into enemy territory were not part of my contract."

Dr Catriona: The doctor administers a goodberry to LEROY to make sure he is well fueled.
"You will receive hazard pay when I do."

Stoheim: "He lives in the northern most house on the road." He points towards the north bridge.

Westra: Westra draws her halberd and moves towards Stoheim

L.E.R.O.Y.: "Require more biomass. My reserves are dangerously low."

Dr Catriona: (Goodberry feeds anything for a day!)

Wolfe: "Did you know what he was about? What he was doing? Did he use that passage?" He points to the door.

Stoheim: He just shakes his head.

Wolfe:
INSIGHT (1)
Wolfe
The Half-Orc believes him, he turns and leaves him in his misery.

Dr Catriona: If all of a sudden LEROY cannot process the supernutrient of a goodberry that can fuel a dragon or whale or tarrasque for 24 hours, then she will just give him some of the destroyed wood thats all over the place.

Wolfe: He then walks over to the door and checks around for traps or the like.

L.E.R.O.Y.: "Thank you mistress, that is much more filling."

Wolfe:
PERCEPTION (4)
Wolfe
Wolfe got tired of this mourning father, he then moves behind Baldarich's home and checks the door for traps.

GM: Wolfe finds no traps around the doorway as far as he can tell. The stone and dirty steps descend down into darkness beyond the half orc's vision.

Wolfe: Figuring it's fine for now he moves over and starts to sift through the rubble of Darish's home for anything of interest.

Dr Catriona: "Mister Wolfe? What are you looking for?" she asks, turning from the robotic gnome and the carriage.

Wolfe:
PERCEPTION (4)
Wolfe

GM: Wolfe finds little except ash in the home. It appears there were not much in the way of furnishings in the homes.

Wolfe: "Hrmph."

Dr Catriona: She looks befuddled (more than usual.)

Jonias: Jonias's eyes flash white again briefly before he looks again the others.
"Another set of metal doors. Someone was busy toiling underneath this town it seems."

Wolfe: Wolfe grunts and walks back over to the others. "Checked the wreckage of Darish's home. Not much there."
"We should help everyone get figured out and take a break to rest before we go on. Who knows what the fuck is down there."

Westra: "Agreed."

Euron: "That sounds like a good idea." Euron said.

Jonias: "If we're to rest then I'll stay out here and keep watch. Should anything come crawling out of the chasms I'll call for help.

Wolfe: "Kay, I'm going to the tavern and finding a bed. I'm dead tired." He says as flatly as possible and heads that way.

Dr Catriona: "It isn't unusual for a Mad Scientist to create his workshop in a subterranean area. It aids with containment."

Westra: Westra leaves Stoheim to drown in his filth, and sets about helping the other villagers find some measure of safety before heading to find a bed

Dr Catriona: ((Are any of the Lycanthrope devices intact or salvagable?)

GM: The doctor can easily confirm that the cause of the explosions and fire were the 'anti-werewolf" devices exploding. (She may recall that is was caused by an apparent electric overload.

Westra:
HIT DICE (D10+2)
HIT DICE (D10+2)

Wolfe: 19

Westra:
HIT DICE (D10+2)

GM: 8

Jonias: Keeping an eye out while the others rest, Jonias pulls out the ring found on the Darnish's corpse. The elf seemed unable to deduce the source of its power; it's power, like the tome, beyond his own ability.

GM: The group descends into the earth and in a short time finds themselves on stone paved floor, and plain dirt walls. Two heavy iron doors stand forbiddingly to the east and the south.

Wolfe: Wolfe caught one hell of a good nap, and after reconnoitering with the rest of the Watch he will follow Jonias's direction down to the cellar. So far the Elf had proven himself and not given Wolfe much reason to doubt him.

Dr Catriona: Doctor Wicker does a mild costume change, gear checking and intense hair brushing so she looks prim and professional. Because we are going into a business environment...

Wolfe: "Alright I'll take the front. Westra keep close, the rest of you guys keep around ten feet back from Westra. Jonias, you want to check for any surprises that fuck may have left for us?"

Jonias: Jonias gave the dragonlin's neckl a scratch, "Thank you, Beryl"

Westra: Westra rests and goes through an extra round of her prayers and meditations in preparation for descending into the dark. She follows the others down, grimacing at returning to the light-less world beneath the surface.

Jonias: Jonias then moves to examine the door to the eat first, then the southern door.

Westra: "Any objections to me lighting a torch, anyone?"

Jonias:
PERCEPTION (8)

Euron: Euron prayed and rested, then gathered his gear and made ready to finish this. He took Wolfe's direction and stayed behind Westra.
"I think you should, Westra."

Jonias:
PERCEPTION (8)

GM: Jonias finds no traps on either door as far as he can tell. There seems to be no handle or lock that is visible from the southern door. There is a rather intricate keyed lock on the eastern door.

Dr Catriona: She keeps GIZMO-3 in his pokeball.

Wolfe: Wolfe produces a key from his coat. "I grabbed it from Darish's corpse."
He then inserts it into the keyhole.

GM: The door dramatically unlocks.

Jonias: Jonias nods and lets Wolfe open the door.

Wolfe: The Half-Orc pushes through, gesturing for the others to follow.

Westra: Westra lights her torch, then follows the others through the newly-unlocked door

GM: The door opens quite silently into a small hallway before opening into a more expansive room. Steel bars for a 'wall' to the south, and the room extends further to the east.

Euron: Euron follows Westra, mace at the ready and making sure that Cat is okay in the back.

GM: 31

Wolfe: Wolfe waits for his Paladin aura

Jonias: Jonias steps slowly into the room and begins to look around.
PERCEPTION (8)
INVESTIGATION (6)

GM: A howl erupts from across the room.
GroupInit:
Westra Goldbrook
Doctor Wicker
Euron Sand
Wolfe
Jonias

Dr Catriona: (I can summon him as an action)

Wolfe: "More Werewolves, I'd guess, get ready!"

Dr Catriona: ((Are we waiting for something? isnt there a header or something?))
(What are those colored ball things)
(dangerous floofs?)

GM: There are three pedestals to the groups left with swirling gas contained within them. Their purpose seems unclear. Further into the room are racks with pieces of metal and weapons, work benches and cauldrons, breakers, and other sciency things.

Dr Catriona: The Doctor will remove the Phantasmitron 2000 and let it hover. The device casts a holographic dwarven soldier with his ax raised and an angry beard!! Minor Illusion.

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Euron: Jonias, Westra, and Wolfe feel Helm's grace and fury flow through them!

Dr Catriona: ((Because minor illusion cant be higher than 5 feet!))

Euron:
Bless
enchantment 1
Range: 30 ft
Components: V, S, M (A sprinkling of holy water)
Duration: Concentration Up to 1 minute
You bless up to three creatures of your choice within range. Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st.

Dr Catriona: ((short humans are wack))

It is Werewolf's turn   

Jonias: ((says the amazon))

GM: The werewolf leaps and attacks at FakeDwarf(TM)

phinn

Westra: While the werewolf is attacking fake!dwarf, Westra moves forward and attacks real!werewolfe.

Dr Catriona:  Image

Westra:
11   10
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing
13   21
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
11   22
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
12   27
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
8 + 5
Slashing
rolling 1d4
(3)= 3
rolling 1d4
(3)= 3

Westra: rolling 1d4
(1)= 1

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias:
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(1+4+6)= 11

It is Werewolf's turn   

Westra:
18   27
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
12 + 10
Slashing

GM:
Bite (Wolf or Hybrid Form Only)
Werewolf
Attack: 19 | 17
If the target is a humanoid, it must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be cursed with werewolf lycanthropy.
Claws (Hybrid Form Only)
Werewolf
Attack: 16 | 18
Damage: 10piercing

Jonias: Jonias stays behind Westra and fires an arrow over the captain's shoulder into back of the werewolf.

Westra:
3   8
CONSTITUTION SAVE (2)

Dr Catriona: "This is certainly an elaborate laboratorium! Were its patron not diabolical and unethical, he would find me quite envious of the facility!"

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Wolfe: The Samurai steps forward and delivers a quick overhand slash with both hands before coming back with a tree-chopping slash.
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
Slashing
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
Slashing
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
Slashing

It is Werewolf's turn   

GM:
Werewolf
Attack: 17 | 14
If the target is a humanoid, it must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be cursed with werewolf lycanthropy.
Claws (Hybrid Form Only)
Werewolf
Attack: 15 | 14
Damage: 10piercing
Werewolf
Attack: 9 | 16
Claws (Hybrid Form Only)
Werewolf
Attack: 26 | 10
Damage: 8 + 6slashing

It is Werewolf's turn   

It is Werewolf's turn   

Sixxy

Dr Catriona: ((Do they all look healthy?))
The room's temperature plummets as the Doctor balls her fists and siphons the heat from behind the lycanthropes in a terrible cold snap.
Frozen Rain
evocation 3
Casting Time: One action
Range: 120 ft
Target: 20 ft radius
Components: M (Mastery of Ice)
Duration: Concentration 1 minute
As an action, choose a point you can see within 120 feet of you. The air in a 20-foot-radius sphere centered on that point becomes deathly cold and saturated with moisture.

Each creature in that area must make a CON saving throw DC15. On a failed save, a target takes 16 cold damage, and its speed is reduced to 0 until your concentration ends. On a successful save, a target takes half as much damage.

- As an action, a target that has its speed reduced can end the effect early if it succeeds on a Strength (Athletics) check with a DC equal to DC15.

You can increase this effect's damage by 1d6 per each additional psi point spent on it.

5 psi points spent.

GM:
Dexterity
Werewolf
Ability: 8 | 10
Dexterity
Werewolf
Ability: 21 | 4

Dr Catriona: ( half damage on the 3rd 1)
She maintains concentration on the zone, forming a localized blizzard.

It is Euron Sand's turn   
Gavin

Dr Catriona: (Its a full action to summon it)

Euron: Euron moves forward and calls upon Helm, summoning a mace made of light into the room!
19   10
60 ft
Spiritual Weapon (+8)
Force
DC16
Dexterity Save
Radiant
60 ft
Sacred Flame

GM:
Dexterity
Werewolf
Ability: 18 | 18

phinn

Westra:
27   14
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
11 + 8
Slashing
22   16
10 ft
Polearm Master (+7)
Bludgeoning
16   10
10ft
Halberd Slash (+7)
Slashing

Dr Catriona: The werewolves that failed their save find their feet being locked into creeping permafrost.

It is Jonias's turn   
Mike

Jonias:
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing
rolling 3d6
(5+3+6)= 14

Westra: With the doctor's odd magic all but freezing the nearest wolves in place, it's child's play for the paladin to relieve one of them of his head.

It is Wolfe's turn   
RakFu

Wolfe: Ice-cubed Lycanthropes look like perfect targets to the werewolfed up Half-Orc. He brings his blade down in quick but savage slashes at the neck-lines of the iced-up pups.
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
26 + 10
Slashing
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
20 + 3
Slashing
Shokan GWM (+4)
Wolfe
Slashing

Jonias: Stepping to the side, Jonias fires another arrow over the captain's shoulders.
"It like having a moving wall."

Dr Catriona: (ice giblet)

Wolfe:
Orcish Fury Crit Damage
Wolfe

It is Werewolf's turn   

GM:
Werewolf
Attack: 19 | 18
Claws (Hybrid Form Only)
Werewolf
Attack: 17 | 18

Wolfe: Wolfe makes ice-cubes out of two werewolves.

GM:
Damage: 18piercing
Damage: 9slashing

Sixxy

Wolfe: "Ow."
"Getting old, can't dodge that fast anymore."

Jonias: "Death has a way of slowing people down," Jonias says with a flash of a smile to the half-orc

Dr Catriona: She releases her fists and the internal ice vortex dissipates, into a cool and refreshing breeze.

Wolfe: "Don't worry though, Princess." He nudges Westra with his shoulder, drawing out a cloth to clean his blade. "As long as I'm here they won't try to kill ya."

GM: As the last wolf falls, the group can see this is some kind of testing and containment area. The caged door to the south has broken off its hinges where the ceiling cracked.

Westra: Westra sighs, relaxing slightly. ":Well done, all," she says, looking around with narrowed eyes.

Wolfe: "Cat, Jonias, any idea what those glowing clouds of gas are?"

GM: More grunts and snarls come from the southern darkness.

Dr Catriona: She shakes her numb hands a bit and plucks the hologram caster out of the air and stows it.
((is combat still live?))

Euron:
Healing
Touch
Cure Wounds

Wolfe: "Thanks Euron."

Euron: "Anytime, my friend. Let's hope that lycanthropes aren't as well coordinated as we are."

Wolfe: Wolfe looks south!

Westra: Westra pushes past the broken gate
and heads south

Dr Catriona: Removing the metallic sphere from her belt pouch, she tosses it out. "GIZMO activate." It bounces once and then unfolds in spectacular fashion, restructuring into the goddamn true hero of the story.

Wolfe: "Cat, can you or Jonias figure out what that gas is?" He asks as he follows after Westra.

GM: A massive beast slams against the bars. A bear with rotting flesh tries to reach at Westra with large claws!

Dr Catriona: "Shouldn't we make sure the facility is clear of ..um..assailants first?"
"AH!"

Wolfe: "Holy." Wolfe whistles slowly.

Dr Catriona: "Like that!."

Wolfe: "Zombie bear."

GM: (5 rds)

Westra: "What in the name of Helm..."

Euron: "Heln's bloodshot eye, what is that?"

Westra:
16   21
PERCEPTION (5)

Dr Catriona: "Should we not destroy it while we have it contained?"

Westra: rolling 1d4
(2)= 2
(From Dungeon Lord (GM)): you see HUGE rats looking at you through the grates in the middle door.

Westra: "And giant rats," she adds with a grimace, gesturing towards the middle door.

Dr Catriona: (are the rats undead?)

GM: The bear continues to strain and fight to get to the group, though the bars seem sturdy.

Wolfe: "Definitely should put it down, yeah. Jonias, Euron, Cat, can you just shoot it with spells and arrows while it's caged? Westra and I will cover you."

Jonias: Baryllium taps Jonais on the shoulder.
"These are the rats Beryllium saw before. these gates must lead to the other two openings."

GM: the rats appear just large and hungry.

Dr Catriona: (Can things be fired through?)
Catriona pulls two strings along her pocket and a pair of mechanical hoses fall out of somewhere and attach to her gauntlets. They glow blue as if filling with fuel.

Westra: "Doctor, have you a means to--ah, very good," Westra says, stopping when she sees the doctor doing something appropriately weird.,

Dr Catriona: She flicks the igniter under her gloves and opens a massive torrent of fire that floods the entire cell in an inferno.

Euron: "That was...hot."

Wolfe: "Man."
Wolfe looks over to Euron.

Euron: "That was also terrifying."

Wolfe: "Of all the people who punned just now..."

Euron: "Utterly terrifying."

Dr Catriona:
Rolling Flame
evocation 2
Range: 20'x20' cube in 5'
Components: M (Mastery of Fire)
Duration: Concentration 1 minute
You create fire in a 20-foot-by-20-foot cube within 5 feet of you. The fire lasts until your concentration ends. Any creature in that area when you use this ability and any creature that ends its turn there takes fire damage.

3 psi points spent.
7 fire damage per round
`End of Turn, take 7 fire damage if in Rolling Flames

GM: Hundreds of screams echo on for nearly half a minute before the only sounds that remain are the grunts of the bears in the cage nearby.

Jonias: Jonias gets on one knee and summons an illusion of a thick cloud in front of himself to hide behind while he nocks an arrow.
STEALTH (10)
26   25
(150/600)
Black Bladed Bow (+7)
Piercing

Dr Catriona: She carefully floods the room with azure fire, as if a pair of flamethrowers are mounted onto her wrists.

Jonias: rolling 3d6
(1+6+3)= 10

Wolfe: Wolfe watches Cat with rapt fascination - he doesn't seem to mind her pest control as the rats were huge, ugly, undead and - rats...

GM: After several minutes and many magical arrows (and flames?) the bears seem to be dead.

Jonias: Meanwhile Jonias plinks away with another arrow

GM: A batch of eggs in a nest sit in the far corner of this cell.

Wolfe: "What is all this fucked up shit?"

Dr Catriona: Stepping back, she holds up her hands, smoke rising from them. The hoses retract back into her coat with a minor gesture.
((What if its Facehuggers))

Wolfe: "Nicely done Cat." He says back toward the Scientist, then pulls out his key to inspect the door to the west.
(Same key?)
He inserts the key and opens the door.

GM: A long hallway greets Wolfe.

Dr Catriona: "Can you imagine if more of these things got loose? The contamination would be catastrophic."

Wolfe: "Alright, stick with me incase anything comes out of the ceiling or the walls or some shit to try and eat me."

Dr Catriona: "Um.. thank you." she replies realizing the compliment.
Mike:
STEALTH (10)

GM: The door to the North has a heavy metal bar resting over a pair of hooks, holding it locked.

Wolfe: "Hey I think this is the door that connects to the entrance." He points to his right, then looks to the south.

GM: The door to the south has a simple metal handle and no keyhole.

Westra: "Yes, that seems about right," she agrees

Dr Catriona: Catriona's left bracer has a soft red LED blink every so often, like a fuel meter reading near empty.

Wolfe: Slowly Wolfe moves to the south and opens the door. He takes a slow breath, using his Second Wind to regain some focus and composure, then will open the door.
DEXTERITY SAVE (0)
Wolfe

GM: An electrical shock nearly bakes Wolfe's hand but he avoids most of it as the electrified door swings opened. He takes half of 8 lightning damage.

Dr Catriona: She looks upward, trying to find the fissures that correspond to the ones above ground. Can she see up there?

Wolfe: Wolfe eats some of the worst static electricity he's ever had in his life. His hand jerks back in pain. "YEOW!"

Dr Catriona: ((The holes in the ground on the surface))
((oh))

GM: She can see a crack in the ceiling of the rats, but is unable to get in the cage.
Mike:
STEALTH (10)

GM: Several levers sit along the walls in this room, two glowing crystals sit in a cast along the north wall and another metal door sits along the eastern wall.

Wolfe: Wolfe slowly moves through the door, unsheathing Shokan as he slowly enters the room. "Be careful." He whispers back to the others.

Dr Catriona: She writes with chalk on the junction , demarking the path to the entrance.

GM: To the south, within glowing rings of energy rest three objects which are difficult to make out at a distance.

Dr Catriona: "GIZMO, go assist Mister Wolfe and Mister Siannodel with scouting."

Jonias: "Hello... What have we here?"

Wolfe: "Oh..." Wolfe says slowly as he approaches, his eyes widening as he surveys the things behind the bars. "Damn."

Westra: "This man was mad," she breathes, narrowing her eyes at the beasts at the south of the room

Jonias:
INVESTIGATION (6)
GIZMO-3: The mechanical owl strafes the perimeter of the room.

GM: The rings dim for a moment as the hum of electricity raises from seemingly everywhere before it recedes and the rings thicken in color again.

Euron: "Mad is a kind word for...this."

Jonias:
ARCANA (6)

Wolfe: Wolfe looks over the inhabitants of the cage.

Dr Catriona:
ARCANA (7)

GM: The crystals are ideal to focus or store various forms of energy.
Cat noticed that the same crystals seem to be arrayed around the pillars of energy to the south.

Dr Catriona: An energy expert, she can recognize the familiar traits of the crystals.

Jonias: "Doc, any thoughts?"

Westra: Westra looks over towards the lever nearest the southern bars, and then up towards the ceiling, looking for any sign that that lever is engineered to affect the cells

Dr Catriona: Lifting her glasses to rest atop her head, she strokes her chin a moment. "These seem to be conduits for energy. Focusing or storing it."

Wolfe: "Does it look like there's an imminent danger of these things getting out?"

Dr Catriona: "With energy, there is always a chance of danger."

Wolfe: "Best guess, Cat."

Dr Catriona: "These bear semblance to the ones about the pillars there."

Jonias: "I would assume they would be left in whatever stasis they're in while still powered. Is that correct doctor?"

GM: The gate is a very large structure, the large lever in the northeastern corner reminds Westra of a portcullis wench.

Dr Catriona: ((Are those creatures moving?))

GM: Yes there is movement within the energy field, though you cannot see what is moving within.

Dr Catriona: "Possibly containment fields. These might unlock them."

Jonias: "We could leave it alone for now. Hopefully whatever is powering these crystals will hold for a while longer."

Westra: "I would like to collapse these tunnels and bury all of this forever," she murmurs, eyeing the other levers.

Dr Catriona: "Though deduction would have me consider that special containment fields are only needed for creatures which are too difficult to contain by more mundane means."

Westra: "These levers are colored, as are the crystals. Perhaps they are related.":

Wolfe: "Before we decide to bring everything down we need to assess if there's an immediate threat to the village."
"If this is something we can come back and investigate later, let's leave it."

Westra: "Yes, I was just speaking wistfully. I know we must deal with these."

Dr Catriona: Is there any documentation anywhere?"

Wolfe: "Maybe we don't, but we don't have all the information still. Something caused the explosions upstairs, and caused the Werewolves to get loose and come up, but not release everything. Darish could have a henchman or an assistant down here and we have to find out."

Dr Catriona: (thats what my Inspiration card says!)

Westra: "The large lever there," she said, pointing top the largest lever in the NE corner of the room, "seems large enough to move a gate of this size," she said, gesturing to the gates separating the party from the contained creatures.
"And the levers are colored to match the crystals which seem to be charging the fields."

GM: The door to the east has no keyhole or handle as far as you can tell.

Westra: "So that leaves two levers unaccounted for,"

Dr Catriona: "We should have decapitated the corpse of the Mad Scientist and asked the head questions." she muses to herself, clinically.

Wolfe: "Lessons for next time."

Euron: Euron just looks at Cat.

Wolfe: "Be ready." Wolfe tries the lever for the portcullis.

GM: The lever takes a bit of Wolfe's strength but the sound of gears and a chain whirling echo in the ceiling. A moment later the bars in front of the containment fields begin to move.

Dr Catriona: She makes those theories.

Wolfe: The Half-Orc heaves, HEEEEAVES and pulls to open 'er up!
"At...least... we'll... know... what's... in here... if it's bad... I'll... close... it up..."

Euron: Euron keeps his eye on the cage, waiting to see if the creatures are set free.

Westra: "Very good." Westra ventures south to inspect the creatures

Wolfe: He moves forward, exhaling and gaining his breath.

GM: The energy fields remain in tact as the doors click against the walls.
In the western pillar of dark swirling energy, even up close it is difficult to make out something in there, but what it is, you are still unable to see.

Dr Catriona: "Do you sense them as undead?"

GM: The middle pillar is a bright orange and gives off a cool heat, the creature inside is a hideous creature with a huge snout.
The eastern pillar is a rainbow of primastic energy and houses a white dragon, its scales glitter and reflect the light making that area of the room look as if covered by a disco ball.

Euron: Euron attempts to look at the western pillar creature to see if there's any way to make out what it is.

Dr Catriona: "How did he smuggle these massive creatures down here without anyone noticing?"

Wolfe:
NATURE (0)
Wolfe

Euron: "If there are tunnels, that could do it."
Beryllium: The little dragon familiar hisses at the sight of another dragon bound and caged.

Wolfe: Wolfe squints at the dragon, considering what he recalled of his last experience with a dragon. "I wonder if this was Astanaxia's young."

GM: ((Astonaxia))

Westra: "How many young, errant silver dragons can there be in this area?"

Dr Catriona: "I can try to communicate with it."

Wolfe: "She was missing one of her kids and the Werewolves were responsible, do you remember?" He asks towards Cat and Westra.

Westra: Westra arches a brow at Cat.
"Now that you mention it, yes."

Dr Catriona: Cat rests two of her fingers against her temple and intently focuses on the Dragonoid.

Westra: She waits to see if anyone can communicate with it.

Jonias: "Beryl is none too happy to see a dragon caged..."

Dr Catriona: ░▒▓Telepathy with Dragon Prisoner:▓▒░ « Hello. Are you familiar with Astonaxia? »

GM: It watches the group through the shimmering pillar of power, but receives no response. At the same moment the pillars dim a second time and the sound of electricity rumbles from seemingly everywhere. A moment later, they return to their full colors.

Wolfe: "Uhhh..." Wolfe looks around slowly, confused.

Dr Catriona: "There might be too much interference." she reports, her hand dropping. Then she looks around at the power shift.

Wolfe: "What just happened?"

Westra: "It happened before, when we first entered."

Dr Catriona: "I think these containment units might not hold for long."

Westra: "We should lower the gate again."

Wolfe: "Well that's great."

Jonias: "Right, so we know this dragon's kin?"

Euron: "Do you think these things require maintenance? Like at certain times?"

Jonias: "Lets pull whatever leve frees the dragon then close the gates

Dr Catriona: "Energy never stays in the same place forever, Father Sand."

Westra: "We must consider that this creature has been abused and may not be in its right mind."

Wolfe: "The dragon could be under a spell or something."

Westra: "Let us make sure the rest of these tunnels are clear, and then we can return to deal with this."

Jonias: "Then we should close the gates."

Dr Catriona: "Of what I see here, the dragon might actually help if the system fails and it might behoove us to free it first and earn its trust."

Westra: "...unless it's likely that the dragon may perish by the other creatures if the containments all fail together.."

Dr Catriona: She points at the giant. "My estimations are that there is only a 43% chance that these gates and doors will contain that creature.
"

Jonias: Jonias taps his shoulder, "We already have Beryl. Maybe it's more likely to trust one of its kind and a couple of friendly voices."

Dr Catriona: (theres only one giant... TROLL WOLF™)

Westra: "Alright, then."

Wolfe: Wolfe sighs slowly. "Alright, Cat. I trust ya."

Westra: "Back up and I'll pull the colored lever."

Wolfe: "Whatever you think we should do." He steps back slowly and sheaths his sword. "Sheath your weapons - let's not appear hostile."

Jonias: Jonias stays in front with Beryl

Westra: Westra slides her halberd to her back, and then pulls the pink lever.

Dr Catriona: (Btw is that Glass Case openable?)

GM: The glass case does seem to be on a hinge, but it seems locked or stuck.

GM: The orange pillar in the middle of the room shutters then disappears. A strangle grunt howl is emitted from the beast as it charges at Jonias!

Dr Catriona: "TARNATION!"
End of Ages DTRP / Re: Half-Life and Death Experience
« Last post by Jonias Siannodel on September 05, 2018, 10:17:15 PM »
The elf's shoulders slouched forward for a moment. He remembered the aftermath of his own city being sacked, and the faces of these townsfolk looked all too familiar. Jonias only allowed himself a short moment with grief before Beryllium landed on his shoulder.

The little dragon was wired and on edge. Her nostrils flared with each inhalation of smoke in the air, red and golden eyes were wide but still. She was looking for prey. Had Beryllium been a size true to her age she looked as if she could level a small town like this in one frenzied pass. The dragonling slipped from shoulder to shoulder on the elf, snapping her mouth into the air, waiting to be sent out.

"Take a look at the chasms, but don't go in too far. Let me know if any of them lead somewhere, and if they still pose a threat let me know right away. We need to make sure it's safe to be here... And be careful Beryl," Jonias said softly to the dragonling, hoping his words and giving her a task would calm her some. She nuzzled the side of his face quickly, in effect a soft headbutt from the horned and scaly creature, before taking flight to gather information on the chasms.

Jonias next turned to look towards helping people as best he could. The elf had been stuck in this small town for over a week, and while he couldn't say he had grown close to any of them, they seemed to be good people.
« Last post by Levinath on September 03, 2018, 10:36:27 PM »

The town fell to an eerie silence after the battle. The thick smell of acrid smoke mixed with the coppery scent of blood was something not entirely unfamiliar to most of the Watch. If the crackling flames were not present to remind the group that this was indeed the present, it would seem as if the landscape was frozen in time. Even as the group surveyed the area and went to work on dousing the flames, no other people emerged, the sounds of the nearby wilderness were absent, even the wind did not seem to blow (which Doctor Wicker would be thankful for).

The flames were handled without any major issues, though several buildings were already lost to the flames. The general store burned with a fury not seen on the other homes, the entire structure completely lost in a matter of minutes. A second home was also lost to the flames, Baldarich’s home was saved, less the western wing of the home, and Vince’s home was extinguished without much damage.
As those of the Watch set out to find and assist survivors, those in the remaining homes emerged tentatively. Eric assist in searching for others, rounding most of the townsfolk up before the others began searching. The man quickly proved his salt in organizing and calming the panicked people. Wolfe found no response at the door of Stoheim when he was searching for the blacksmith, and the man did not seem to be with the other survivors.

“Where is Vadim?! A man was yelling at Eric. “I cann’t find him anywhere! He was in school with Baldarich!”
Eric patted the man on the shoulder. “Vince, we will find him. Vadim is a smart lad, I am sure he is holed up somewhere safe.” He extricated himself from the man and approached Westra. “Captain Goldbrook, we have had one additional fatality: Sajit, the old shopkeeper. Seems she did not make it out of her shop when the explosions occurred. We also have a missing child: Vadim, age twelve. Brown hair about ye big.”

Beryllium and the rest of the group were unable to locate the lad, though the small dragon was able to locate what at first appeared to be a cellar to the old manor behind Baldarich’s home. The steps and ground were cracked open and the fissure appeared to lead down into the same darkness as the other two long chasms.
« Last post by Euron Sand on September 03, 2018, 09:59:15 PM »
Euron would not tell his companions, but reviving Wolfe was the first time that he'd ever had to go to that length to save a life. Thankfully, Helm saw that Wolfe was worthy of his intervention. The samurai had shown himself to be a man of honor despite his brutish appearance, but he'd also suffered for that honor. He'd suffered in the course of trying to find his daughter and save her from desperation. They hadn't succeeded this time, but as long as Wolfe lived, Euron believed that it was possible.

Westra praised his skill and Euron turned toward his sister in faith as she asked the same questions that had plagued him since they arrived. Lyla's remains were nearby, in his peripheral, but Euron hadn't yet steeled himself to look at the remains of the brave girl who'd fought for her people when she had every reason to run. More senseless violence and death that made Euron's blood boil in his veins.

His fingers reached up and brushed The Watcher's Eye hanging from his neck. The rising tide of anger ebbed and faded as though it had never been.

"I wish I knew, Captain. The numbers we saw speak to a greater threat, one that can't be ignored. I'd be happy to join any effort to get to the absolute bottom of this and end the threat for all time, but only after the people of Sunderwood are tended to." Euron said.

"By your leave, I'll get to work."
« Last post by Doctor Catriona Wicker on September 03, 2018, 06:20:10 PM »
While no stranger to death, from Catriona’s perspective, Wolfe had been resuscitated (similarly to someone who has had a cardiac arrest or a drowning) but where there were no goblin jumper cables (XL), there was the sublime might of Father Sand.   A few seconds more and this entire group would have suffered the loss of a pivotal mainstay. Not to mention the doctor would have lost a hard-earned friend when such was an absolute rarity for her.

Despite that, the day was not short on carnage, violence and death of innocents.  The air was thick with the scent of catastrophe, ash and fire.  Again, she unfortunately had seen worse; though this was bringing back memories.

Straightening her spectacles on her face, she glanced over at the giant Mechawolf remains when Wolfe mentions Lyla’s fate, then her eyes drift back over to regard him.

“Umm… I am the only one able to extinguish the fires before they fully destroy these homes or spread to other structures.”  Given her estimation, there was a possible likelihood that indeed the blazes could continue on and destroy more of the village. 

“Once that is done, I will be free..um.  To do other things. Hellmouth exploration or something less...precarious...” she offered, still somewhat covered in residual frost and pearl blonde locks holding onto some small icicles.

Time was actually of the essence, so the doctor moved to the nearest conflagration and goes about exerting herself with considerable effort to use her bizarre powers over air and gravity to suffocate it. 

Methodically, she will go fire to fire, extinguishing them before things eventually escalate.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal